Sunday, April 3, 2011

So.Freaking.Hungry!

Oh geez. So, my plan was to watch what i eat, try to lose another 5lbs before starting my meds. WELL - the stupid BCP are making me hungry. I constantly feel hungry. If I eat, I feel full for a short while, then hungry again! THIS IS NOT GOOD. I've gained 3lbs. I have GOT to get a hold of myself. I know once I start my injections, I'm going to gain weight. I just cannot allow myself to put on so much weight - I've been soooo good about losing the weight I have, and now the BCP is screwing it all up.

Yes, I'm aware that when I get pregnant, I'm going to gain weight, but I'd rather wait until I AM pregnant before I start. No need to rush that sort of thing.

Anyhow, I just needed to complain a bit. and say this week, I may just have to go on a semi-food strike. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment