Monday, March 21, 2011

How did I forget?

So, I have everything taken care of. The mock is done, semen analysis done, Injection class scheduled.. just waiting on AF so I can start my BCP's. Oh, and I need a copy of my most recent pap results. But I can just bring that in with me whenever I go in again.

So I called today, my old OB/GYN to see about getting that. The last one they have on record was September of 2009. 2009?!? Are you kidding me? Well, I did go see a loval Fertility doc this past summer - I knew he did an exam.. Did he do a pap... he must have.. right? Except.. he didn't. I saw him in August of 2010, of course he wouldn't have done a pap - I was still current then. Have I really been so pre-occupied with other things I didn't go for my yearly exam? SO - I called my CURRENT doctor, and they were able to get me in next Monday, thankfully - and said results come back fairly quick. I'll have to remind them to rush or whatever they do to get results back quick (the office hasn't proven to be the most efficient). Hopefully, this last little wrench doesn't screw us over. It's getting down to the wire, and I absolutely can not put this off another month. If we have to do that, we may as well put it off forever. Who knows if we'll ever have insurance this good again.. *sigh*

So.. next up, yearly exam. Then next week: How to Stab Yourself. Injection Class

Stay Tuned Folks.. it only gets better from here.. right?

2 comments:

  1. It was both cycles that I had all the wrenches in that I got pregnant so maybe wrenches are good luck! I am praying that's the case.

    ReplyDelete